The application form below can be completed onscreen. When you press the ‘submit’ button, the form will be sent to the email address you provide on the form, allowing you to print and sign the form before sending it to AISMA with the required enclosures. The application form will also be automatically downloaded to your computer.
Please enclose the following:
- 15 examples of GP accounts prepared within the last 12 months, with three examples including full tax computation, personal expenses, personal tax returns and superannuation calculations. The name of the practice should be removed and the accounts coded to allow reference during discussions with the firm at a later date. Following an initial review of these accounts AISMA may select practices for which further details will be requested. This could include information about accounts software and details of how GP client accounts are serviced
- if the firm has multiple offices a schedule showing the number of GP practices per office
- details of your control system if your nominated specialist does not control all GP accounts
- names and qualifications of your partners/directors if there are more than six
- a cheque for £180 made payable to AISMA
Please send to:
Honey Barrett Ltd
48 St Leonards Road
BEXHILL ON SEA
An invoice for the non-returnable application fee of £150 + VAT will be sent on receipt of your application form.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about the application process.
* If more than one office, please provide a separate schedule showing the number of GP practice clients per office
** Please state recognised qualifications and provide a brief summary of specialist experience.